Terms and Conditions
- All consultations would only be in English language.
- Please provide all possible information required and upload all relevant documents.
- Kindly avoid insignificant information.
- Kindly be present at the scheduled time
- Please ensure internet connectivity and availability of necessary facility.
- Please provide any additional information sought by the panel of doctors.
- Teleconsultation appointments may be rescheduled with prior intimation of at least 48 hours but the next slot would be subject to availability.
- The service starts immediately upon solicitation and provision of information required. All options availed thereafter only facilitate the decision making. So there would be no scope for cancellation of the services.
- The consultation will be organized with any of the panel doctors and if a second consultation is required for additional information, the same doctor or another doctor from the same panel would be available
- If due to unforeseen circumstances the teleconsultation gets cancelled, an alternate slot depending upon availability and the patient's convenience shall be organized.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Ganga Hospital is not responsible / liable for the misuse of Expert Opinion facility provided.
- Hospital is not liable if there is any connectivity problem or bandwidth interruption.
- In case an additional consultation is required it may be chargeable and the decision taken by the hospital shall be binding and final.
- All the consultations will be appropriately recorded and documented for record purposes.
- The documents submitted to the hospital shall thenceforth be a property of the hospital. They shall not be returnable and may also be used for any educational or research purpose. However, the identity of the patient shall be safeguarded.
Terms and Conditions for Expert Opinion
Please read these Terms carefully. They cover important information about our Expert Opinion services provided to you ("Service").
Certain services available through our site and its access and usage are payable. Taxes, fees and other charges we bill you are processed through your system or by direct payment.
You and any authorized users on your account will have access to account information and may be able to make changes to the account. If you give your personal account validation information to someone, they can access and make changes to your account. Those changes will be binding on you. Authorized changes may require your agreement to all terms.
- Acceptance: Your Agreement With Ganga Medical Center & Hospitals Pvt., Ltd (Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd) Starts When You Accept - By using our service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms; otherwise, please exit the service. You accept your Agreement by doing any of the following:
- Giving us a written;
- Electronic signature;
- Registration in our portal for Expert Opinion.
- Registration, Password And Security: Whenever you provide us information on our site, you agree to :
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information and
- Maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Service and refuse any and all current or future use of our Service. If any of our Service requires you to register or open an account you may also be asked to choose a password and a user name. Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You agree to immediately notify Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. The security of your personally identifying information is important to us. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to help ensure the safety of your personally identifying information. However, you understand and agree that such steps do not guarantee that use of the Service is invulnerable to all security breaches, and that Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of any of our Service is protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities.
- Service Availability. Service applicable only to systems with internet facility and band width of 300KPBS upload and 300KPBS download speed. Outages and interruptions in Service may occur, and speed of Service varies. You agree we are not liable for problems relating to Service availability or quality.
- Changes to Your Service. Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd has the right to start or stop the service without any prior notice.
- Our Rights to Make Changes. This provision, which describes how changes may be made to your Agreement, is subject to requirements and limitations imposed by applicable law, and will not be enforced to the extent prohibited by law.
- Our Rights to Limit or End Service. We may limit, suspend or terminate your service or agreement without notice for any reason, including, without limitation, if you, any user of your Service, or any user on your account :
- breaches the Agreement;
- provides inaccurate information we can't verify;
- lives in an area where we don't provide Service;
- transfer(s) Service to another person without our consent;
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- misuses your Service as described below Section "Misuse of Service";
- uses your Service in a manner that is excessive, unusually burdensome, or unprofitable to us;
- or are on a Service plan that we determine is no longer available to you.
- Misuse of Service. By activating or renewing Service with Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd, you agree that you do so because you want Service from Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd and not for any other purposes. You agree not to misuse the Service, including but not limited to :
- reselling or rebilling our Service;
- using the Service to engage in unlawful activity, or in conduct that adversely affects our customers, employees, business, or any other person(s), or that interferes with our operations, network, reputation, or ability to provide quality service, including but not limited to the generation or dissemination of viruses, malware or "denial of service" attacks;
- using the Service as a substitute or backup for private lines or dedicated data connections;
- tampering with or modifying Expert Opinion Application installed on your system;
- "spamming" or engaging in other abusive or use of service for commercial or marketing purposes.
- Notices and Communications. You expressly consent to be contacted, for any and all purposes, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide to us or that we provide to you. You agree that Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd may contact you in any way, including, pre-recorded or artificial voice or SMS delivered by an automatic telephone dialing system, or e-mail messages delivered by an automatic e-mailing system. Notices from us to you are considered delivered when we send them to your Device or by email or fax to any email or fax number you provided to us, or 7 days after mailing to your address. For multi-line accounts, a "Primary Contact Number" may be assigned to your account for the purpose of receiving notices from us, as well as for other purposes. If you would like to designate a Primary Contact Number, please contact Ganga Hospital Pvt., Ltd.
- We may not give advance notice of changes to taxes & fees. To determine taxes & fees, we will use the street address you identified as your place. The components and amounts of these Charges are subject to change without notice.
- Service cancellation. We have full rights to cancel your service anytime with/without any notice.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE."
- We will not be responsible for any type of effects or loss or damage created by the transmitted data.
- We reserve the right to change this notice. We reserve the right to make the revised notice effective for medical information we already have about you as well as any information we receive in the future.
- Our Expert Opinion portal does not diagnose, cure or prevent any disease but only medical advises shall be provided.
- All part of the consultation would be recorded as per the directives of IMC.
I read and understood the terms and conditions mentioned in this Service agreement. I fully agree to the above-mentioned terms and conditions, and sign the agreement with full of my consciousness.
No Cancellation allowed, once you register and pay for the telemedicine facility , it cannot be canceled
There is no refund option available for this expert opinion facility. The amount paid for asking a question will not be refunded under any circumstances. add these two as the last in terms and conditions.