Department of Arthroscopy and sports medicine is headed by Dr S R Sundararajan. The objective of this department is to provide quality surgical and medical expertise to all sections of society at a very affordable cost.
The arthroscopy and sports medicine department has performed 844 major arthroscopic procedures in the year 2014 and 798 procedures in year 2013. Department is equipped with state of the art modern arthroscopy instruments and operation theatre complex. All the procedures are performed based on current evidence based literature. It also undertakes many research projects and has published many articles in peer reviewed journals and presented research papers in many international and national conferences. Department has yearly intake of two post doctoral fellowships recognized by Dr MGR university.
Ganga Hospital – Department of Arthroscopy and Sports medicine is one of the two centers in India to provide Post doctoral FNB fellow ship in sports medicine. They conduct yearly conferences to educate budding surgeons regarding recent advances in field of Arthroscopy and Sports medicine.
- Arthroscopic Bankarts repair, Surgery for multidirectional instability
- Arthroscopic Rotator cuff repair and SLAP and Biceps tendon surgery
- Arthroscopic AC joint fixation
- Arthroscopic Capsular release for stiff shoulder
- Latherjet bony procedure for bone loss
- Arthroscopic ACL, PCL and complex Multiligament reconstruction.
- Meniscal repair, Cartilage repair and Bone marrow concentrate procedures for cartilage defect
- Procedures for patellofemoral instability, arthrolysis for stiff knee
- Arthroscopic fixation for ACL, PCL avulsion injuries
- Arthroscopic revision ACL, MCL and PCL reconstruction procedure.
- Arthroscopic procedures for Femoro-Acetabular impingement
- Arthroscopic Loos body removal, Synovectomy
- Arthroscopic Synovectomy
- Loose body removal
- Arthroscopic decompression for impingement syndromes.
- Arthroscopic Ankle and Subtalar fusion
- Arthroscopic Loose body removal, synovectomy.
- Arhroscopic OCD surgeries
For More Details Click Here